*Please call Support for price : 718-776-1900
Elna is proud to introduce a new machine to their premium line of sewing products. The eXperience 580 has the power, precision and convenience you need to discover your creative potential.
Sewists will enjoy both the speed of this machine as well as its quiet and smooth operation. 120 built-in stitches and 7 one-step buttonholes give you the perfect range of stitches for any task and the built-in needle threader will help save time.
The eXperience 580 has expansive room for both sewing and storing accessories. Sewists can enjoy a 7mm stitch width, large sewing room and an exclusive pocket door for storage.
This powerful machine includes cutting-edge features to make your sewing much easier.
Sewists can utilize the automatic thread cutter, easy reverse button, speed control slider and the memorized needle up/down buttons to make sure their sewing projects are easy to create and trouble-free.
- Large and spacious workspace: 210 mm x 120 mm / 8.25'' x 4.7''
- Top loading full rotary hook bobbin and transparent hook covert
- Automatic thread cutter - programmable into a stitch suite or at the end of any pattern
- Easy and guided bobbin threader with built-in thread cutter
- Auto declutch and easy bobbin winder with built-in thread cutters
- Built-in needle threader
- 7 pieces feed dog for a permanent contact with fabrics
- Free arm
- Four white LED lights in three different locations
- Horizontal spool pin and additional spool pin for twin needle function
- Exclusive elna accessory frontal storage for six feet
- Protection semi-hard cover
TECHNICAL FEATURES - SEWING
- 120 built-in stitches including 7 buttonholes
- Protection cover with built-in stitch chart
- Two alphabets: European, English and Russian
- 7 mm adjustable sewing width and 5 mm adjustable sewing length
- Adjustable foot pressure
- Automatic thread tension settings
- 71 needle positions
- Adjustable maximum sewing speed: 820 stitches/minute
- Available in option: a large transparent extension table: 61 cm x 40.6 cm / 24'' x 16''
SIZE AND WEIGHT
- Size: W 475 x H 316 x D 223 mm / W 18.7"x H 12.4" x D 8.7"
- Total work space: D 210 x W 330 mm / D 8.2" x W 12.9"
- LCD screen: W 68 x H 25.5 mm / W 2.6" x H 1.0"
- Free arm: 100 mm / 3.9"
- Weight: 10 Kg / 22 lbs
- A large display with stitch width and length but also the symbol of which foot using for the selected program
- Four direct stitch selection keys
- Memory key, twin needle function key, stitch mirror key and return key to go back to the beginning of a pattern
- Start/Stop key, reverse stitch key, auto-lock stitch key and memorised up/down needle stop position key.
- Programmable automatic thread cutter key
- Standard foot A
- Rolled hem foot D
- Satin stitch foot F
- Open toe satin stitch foot F2
- Blind hem foot G
- Overlock foot C
- 1/4'' seam foot O
- Automatic buttonhole foot R
- Zipper foot E
- Pivot pin for circular sewing
- Additional spool pin
- Spool holders (small, large, special)
- Lint brush
- Seam ripper
- Touch panel stylus
- Foot controller
- Semi-hard protection cover